Students & Grads
ARC Activities and Program
ASTRA 1ST 2014
Date : 10/03/2014 - 11/04/2014
Since early 1974, Astra has been concerned with the education sector in Indonesia, and as many as 134.056 scholarship program has been issued by Astra.
As a concrete manifestation of Astra concern to the Indonesia's education sector and Astra Roadmap strategy, namely: Portfolio, People & Public Contribution. Then in every second semester in each year, Astra gives scholarships and mentoring program for 1 year in developing technical competencies and non-technical or soft competencies.
What Will You Get :
- Hands-on experience as BUSINESS CONSULTANT for Astra Group through project-based activity
- Chance to be developed to BE YOUR BEST
- Donation for study IDR 5 Million / semester
- LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES in Astra Group
Through this program students are expected to be able to recognize the world of work more closely and can utilize Astra's affiliated company environment to improve their soft and technical competencies.
In the future, Astra will continue to expand the mentoring program to students so they are ready to contribute optimally to the organizations where they work and become the qualified next generation.
Who Should Apply:
- Undergraduate Student enrolled at the university in the area of Java
- Able to join the whole program from September 2014 - May 2015
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Actively involved in organizational activities
- Not currently receiving scholarships from others companies
Term & Conditions:
- We only process in accordance with the criteria and requirements listed
- All decisions taken by PT Astra International Tbk related Astra 1st Program are absolute and inviolable.